Public Private Partnerships (PPPs) and Infrastructure Project Finance: Kuwait 23-25 September, 2018
Participants in this hands-on program will become thoroughly familiar with the array of PPP models from Supply and Service Contracts, Management Agreements, Leasing, DBO, BOT, BOO, Privatization and a continuum of other approaches.
This 3-day workshop covers:
▪ What is Public Private Partnership (PPP)?
▪ Managing and Allocating Risks in PPP
▪ Quantitative Risk Analysis and Cash flow Forecasts
▪ Legal and Contractual Issues in PPP Projects
▪ Financing Issues including Capital Marketing Enhancement for PPP
▪ The PPP Tender Process
▪ Sources of Credit Support and Risk Support in International PPP Projects
▪ Further Sector Considerations: Transport, Electricity and Special Features of Water
▪ PPP and Social Infrastructure